We appreciate our Business Members and the support they give us. Their information is on the slideshow to the left. Click on any picture to visit their website.
Business membership in the Georgia Quilt Council is open to any quilt related business that agrees with the purpose of our organization. The Georgia Quilt Council, Inc. (GQC), a non-profit organization, was formed in 1983 for the following purpose:
- To foster and promote knowledge and participation in all forms and aspects of quilt making.
- To act as an information network for quilters with similar objectives in promoting interest in quilt making.
- To readily inform individual members of resources available to them.
- To foster education through the cooperative sharing of speakers, teachers and programs.
Dues are $50.00 and cover membership for January 1 – December 30. Dues are payable by the beginning of each fiscal year, or upon application for membership. Dues paid now will cover your membership for 2015.
- To promote your business to quilters across the state of Georgia.
- To be first on the list to be invited to vend at our GQC sponsored events.
- To receive free advertising on our GQC website.
What are my obligations if I join?
- Promote GQC, Inc. sponsored events and membership.
- Get involved; consider holding an office or chair a committee in the organization.
- Agree to not misuse our membership lists.
- Provide copy ready business card for the GQC Directory and website.
- Submit information regarding your events for inclusion on our website.
What does GQC membership provide in return?
- Includes your business on the mailing list for all GQC publications.
- Includes your business in the invitations to vend at our GQC sponsored events.
- Invites you to all meetings of the organization.
- Includes your business on membership lists distributed to individual members.
- A decal for your front door telling all who enter that you are a member of the Georgia Quilt Council
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Membership Committee or the President.